Our team is growing quickly! Our products are used by thousands of people and brands every day, what you do will directly impact their experience. We are looking for a talented Junior Android Developer to join our Engineering team and help implement new product features and prototype experiments.
• Develop features and fix bugs for our Android app which is used by thousands of users every day
• Work in our iterative, agile software development process
• Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented Java code
• Embrace a test-driven development process, and conduct code reviews with other members of the dev team.
• Work with our Product team to help implement user interfaces
• Collaborate and work with our Customer Success team to better understand our users' needs and how our product could better meet their needs
• 1+ Years work experience developing Mobile applications
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology, software engineering or related.
• Experience with Android development.
• Experience with iOS an asset.
• Published a mobile app in the Google Play store (include a link in your application!)
• Experience developing software within an Agile development cycle
• Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
• Entrepreneurial by nature, you excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are a given
• The tech startup industry is where you want to be. You thrive on the cutting edge and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day