IOS APP DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCE: 2+ YEARS
We are looking for a junior IOS Developer to help us further develop and maintain our apps. As an iOS Developer for our Mobile and Web team, you will develop and implement native applications for our state of the art mobile technologies and website.
- Assist the development team with coding, maintaining and testing the IOS versions of our apps
- Might occasionally assist in the development and/or maintenance of Android apps
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Ability to work independently
- 2 years building apps for IOS
- Strong grasp of OOP
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
ANDROID APP DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCE: 2+ YEARS
Our team is growing quickly! Our products are used by thousands of people and brands every day, what you do will directly impact their experience. We are looking for a talented Junior Android Developer to join our Engineering team and help implement new product features and prototype experiments.
- Develop features and fix bugs for our Android app which is used by thousands of users every day
- Work in our iterative, agile software development process
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented Java code
- Embrace a test-driven development process, and conduct code reviews with other members of the dev team.
- Work with our Product team to help implement user interfaces
- Collaborate and work with our Customer Success team to better understand our users’ needs and how our product could better meet their needs
- 2+ Years of work experience developing Mobile applications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology, software engineering, or related.
- Experience with Android development.
- Experience with iOS an asset.
- Published a mobile app in the Google Play store (include a link in your application!)
- Experience developing software within an Agile development cycle
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- Entrepreneurial by nature, you excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are a given
- The tech startup industry is where you want to be. You thrive on the cutting edge and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day
UI / UX DESIGNER
EXPERIENCE: 2+ YEARS
Work with Project manager, Development team and Marketing team to define and refine product requirements as well as user interactions on our applications (Web, Mobile and WeChat program) to create useful and delightful product experiences
- Must have a portfolio which demonstrates relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, multimedia design; OR Bachelor degree in communication combined with a diploma in UI/UX design
- 2 years of experience as a professional UI/UX designer
- Ability to understand customers’ needs, motivation, and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Advanced experience in usability research and information architecture
- Ability to run kick-off workshop on-site to help the team determine features, requirements, and vision of what they want to build
- Demonstrates strong visual design skills
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, MockingBot, Adobe Suite, Principle App, and Axure, etc.
- Be familiar with the requirements and guidelines of various platforms including IOS, Android, WeChat, etc.
- Passion for solving user-centered design challenges and graphic design communication problems
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Has knowledge of user behaviors and user scenarios in both Asia and North America
- Creative thinker
EXPERIENCE: 0 (Training Provided)
We are looking for technical support and customer service to help us.
Once you are trained as a technical support/ customer service, we are going to trust you with one of our company’s largest assets…our customers! You will be the first point of contact for inbound calls from new and existing clients who may have questions or requests!
You will receive continual training for product knowledge, customer service techniques, and what it means to go above and beyond for our clients!
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEARS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is required;
- At least 5 years of software development management experience;
- Experience with software development standards and their implementation;
- Have in-depth knowledge of software development processes;
- Good communication skills and can establish a positive relationship with internal teams and clients;
- Proven leadership and management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Communicate with clients to discuss, analyze their needs, and identify project scope and timelines;
- Establish technical specifications based on clients’ requirements.
- Develop and manage a team of software engineers to architect, design, build and test software applications;
- Supervise and actively participate in the design, implementation, and test of software modules;
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices;
- Manage and improve all processes to ensure timely and quality completion;
- Work with IT teams to analysis, troubleshoot, communicate, and identify software-related issues;
- Recruit and manage a technical team, provide staff training and support, and evaluate performance and provide valid feedback;
Director of Information System Development
EXPERIENCE: 5+ YEARS
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or business administration.
- 5-year of experience in systems analysis, big data administration, online platform management, software engineering, or network design.
- Outstanding supervisory skills.
- Ability to bring innovative concepts.
- Direct and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and IT systems development and operations.
- Lead team members to design, operate, and administer software, networks, and information systems.
- Make technology-related recommendations and decisions for hardware and software acquisition.
- Responsible for product development, database administration, and application support.
- Direct team members to design, develop, and administer Company’s online platforms (mobile app, social media, and website).
- Collaborate with other business departments, integrate multiple resources to implement big data and user behavior analysis for the Company’s new product develop
- Sustain information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing the application of systems.
- Enhance information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Manage all information systems policies and documentation by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Participate in planning and designing appropriate technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Make budget plan and control the expenditures of the project.
- Maintain team staffs by recruiting, orienting, and training employees; evaluate performance of team members.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE